Thursday, September 20, 2012

A New Project: Ningen Kyouki Katsuo!

Hello,

We are back with a new project Ningen Kyouki Katsuo! It's a joint project with Project Bite Me! Scanlations.

Here's the link to read it: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/132278/ningen-kyouki-katsuo_ch29_by_sucker-punch-scanlations

Sadly our Typesetter Umbrae has left our group, so we are looking for another typesetter and more Translators to help us out.


I'm also trying to release the next chapter of Hadou No Mon soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am Kazu if you need a typesetter i am your man but i am only interested in Ningen kyouki katsuo so if you need a typesetter for that just email me at gamblerkaiji1412@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do need a typesetter, Ningen is a Joint project with project bite me! Scanlations. We just handle the translations, proofreading, and Quality Checking for this project. So I would say to try to apply to their group.

      Delete